BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: Best Free Print-and-Play Games rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ryan Farrell
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have never printed off a free game to play, but thought it was a really cool concept. I don't know what is good out there or even where to find them. This is why I come to you.

What are the best FREE print and play games out there and where do I find them?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Laura Creighton
Sweden
Göteborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/46557/top-20-free-print-pl...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K H
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RoboDerby: Express is a good one. Building it involves stickering a dozen dice but is definitely worth the effort. It plays like RoboRally, only better. Choose from three different art styles. Even with only two players, the 3rd Wheel, 4th Player, and Hardcore Derby expansions make the game much better. Geekmail me if you want help with this one.

If you want a story-driven solo game, there is Derelicts of Sin: Heresy. The gameplay is solid but the graphics are rather bland. We've been promised a pretty edition some day, but the artist is swamped. The story is one of survival in a sci-fi setting.

If you like zombies, then Zombie in my Pocket might be your next big thing. If you do not like zombies, there are rethemes featuring airborne soldiers, fairy tales, and others. Search for "in my pocket" in the game database.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you have access to a high-quality printer, the games by Todd Sanders are beautifully designed. I've only played one of them, so I can't say how they play, but they're generally well-received.

Also check out Jonathan Leistiko. He's bound to have something that interests you, and his games tend to be light on the printing and gluing (some of them are just checkers with custom rules, for example).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig.
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Utopia Engine
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.