Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Merchant of Venus (second edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Classic rules -- spaceport commission rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael H
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I own the spaceport. I sell a good for 100c. Do I get 100c or 110c?

I own the spaceport. Someone else sells a good for 100c. I get 10c. Do they get 90c or 100c?

I own the spaceport. I buy a good for 100c. Do I then get 10c commission?

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ScrewTape wrote:
I own the spaceport. I sell a good for 100c. Do I get 100c or 110c?

110c. The commission comes from the bank.

Quote:
I own the spaceport. Someone else sells a good for 100c. I get 10c. Do they get 90c or 100c?

They get 100c. As above, the commission comes from the bank.

Quote:
I own the spaceport. I buy a good for 100c. Do I then get 10c commission?

Yes. Note, however, that the commission comes AFTER you buy. So if you only had 90c in your coffers, you couldn't buy the good; you have to have the 100c, and then you'll get 10c back from the bank.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.