Subject: Game of Thrones The Card Game HBO version $21 at Amazon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristin S
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This new game had been hovering at $25 on Amazon or $19.50 on CSI and Mini-Market but you had to pay for shipping. While not a huge price cut, an extra $4 in my pocket made me decide to go ahead and get it. At 20.99 it makes the cut for my board game group gift exchange! Hope someone else finds this helpful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
limeade17 wrote:
This new game had been hovering at $25 on Amazon or $19.50 on CSI and Mini-Market but you had to pay for shipping. While not a huge price cut, an extra $4 in my pocket made me decide to go ahead and get it. At 20.99 it makes the cut for my board game group gift exchange! Hope someone else finds this helpful!

http://www.amazon.com/Game-Thrones-Card-HBO-Ed/dp/1616615885...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be clear, that's Game of Thrones: The Card Game (2012):

Not A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (2008):

Game of Thrones: The Card Game is a standalone adaptation of A Game of Thrones: The Card Game with "simplified, streamlined rules and fixed decks" intended to increase accessibility.

(Sounds a bit like the Portal of AGoT.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Regina Harris
United States
Maylene
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw this at my local Target yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.