Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, I'm trying to assemble my own version of Trafalgar. To date I have the rules and most of the aids aquired on eBay. I think I can handmake the counters and range finders based on the info I have.

The map is the main hurdle now. From pics I've seen the grid appears layed out on the bias, about 30-degrees off orthagonal, and I can make a reasonable guestimate of the number of spaces involved. However I don't know what the grid numbering system is, nor the points of reference to lay it out.

Would anyone be able to relay the essentials of the map? A few pics of the corners [where the numbering system must start] would be great but a simple verbal description would probably suffice.

It's a pity there isn't some sort of sanctioning body able to adjudicate copyright issues concerning these sorts of unique and long forgotten items. I can't help but feel that much of our trepidation in this area is self-imposed, and contrary to the spirt and vitality of history, art and humanity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Matt

Sending you a message

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
matt gonneau
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks KM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G W
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
Any interest in buying mine? I am missing one of the range finders but the one I do have is the one that can do both anyway.
I have map, counters...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.