Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jerry George
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When buying land, a house, skyscraper, or an admin building it does not say to increase your count. The only time the count is mentioned is during the admin phase and reducing the count. How do you get it higher?

Thx,

Jerry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I understood just make sure everything is high enough in the administration phase. Then your population will rise up to the lowest value depicted by the remaining tracks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry George
United States
Palo Alto
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I have to increase all 4 counters to get that higher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexis Perez
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Citizens increase during the "Prepare for Next Turn" phase.

They increase to the highest of three tracks:

Housing, Food, and Work Orders (Or Jobs as I think of them)

Basically your population increase to the minimum of these three. You must have enough places for them to live, enough food to feed them, and a job for each citizen to do.

So if your Housing is at 3, food at 4, and work orders at 2 your citizens will increase to 2. That is because the work orders is the lowest track of the three.

You then score victory points (4 points, 2 per citizen) and then lose 2 food (1 per citizen).

Next round you would start with citizens 2, housing 3, food 2, work order 2. You could spend this round doing other things since you have enough food to feed your population and score 4 victory points. A good time to gather a factory, build some more buildings, maybe get some more work orders.

You could tax as well and get $2 dollars from your citizens if you needed the cash ($1 per citizen).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.