Android: Netrunner» Forums » General

Subject: Netrunner custom tables rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mussino Mss
France
flag msg tools
mb
Hello everyone, just buy my own boardgame just excited to begin with the runner. I'm looking for a pdf table (with size for my printer) where i'll can print it and stick on a cardboard. And in a second hand i'm looking for sleeves, can't find FFG (out of stock) soo in France we have only Dragon shield clear sleeves (don't want any color on back), they're better than FFG ?

Thx for the help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look for "playmats" in files, I'd link if I wasn't on my phone.

I use clear Dragonshields for Netrunner, they fit well and don't break.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Easier

Fairport
New York
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
The dragonshields I got for my second set seem to have an edge on one side of the card that makes it difficult to manipulate. My FFG sleeves might be a little thinner, but they are buttery smooth... These are my first Dragonshields, anyone else have a similar experience?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mussino Mss
France
flag msg tools
mb
Thanks for the help dudes !! The DS sleeves fit correctly or the card inside move a little in space ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lou Lessing
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, they definitely have an edge. It never bothered me, and it goes away if you play with the sleeves for a long time.

I'd say they fit correctly, but I've heard people say they're a little looser than they prefer their sleeves to be.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yan
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For sleeves use any 63.5mm x 88mm ones (2" 1/2 x 3" 1/2).

I used "green type" Mayday ones. Dimensions written on package.

If you want opaque back sleeves, the only 63.5mm x 88mm ones I could find are indeed made by FFG and typically themed after one of their game like Arkhame Horror for example.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend against the Mayday sleeves - they can warp your cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric F
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
RTFM!
mbmbmbmb
bigeasier wrote:
The dragonshields I got for my second set seem to have an edge on one side of the card that makes it difficult to manipulate. My FFG sleeves might be a little thinner, but they are buttery smooth... These are my first Dragonshields, anyone else have a similar experience?

I got pissed with these (been DS 'loyal' pretty much forever), but only after I'd sleeved-resleeved decks a few times. I found out what the issue with some DS sleeves are. They've got a little curve/bend to them. Specifically, if you look closely at the corners, you can see they bend a teeny bit forward...or back.

You have to make sure all the sleeves are aligned properly for your cards; all forward, or all backwards. Otherwise, they stick, get messy, generally make you a sad panda all around. I definitely have had to check for this now.

On the plus side, mixing and matching DS sleeves isn't an issue. Just...make sure they're all "facing" the same way. Forward or back doesn't really matter (I prefer forward myself).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.