Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Just got my copy of Sea of Blood. I was punching it, when something occurred to me.

The cavern entrance used for island encounters is on the flip side of the whirlpool marker... but the Haunted Isle and Shark Lagoon maps both use both pieces. Am I missing something? How does this work?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corbon Loughnan
Indonesia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
logopolys wrote:
Just got my copy of Sea of Blood. I was punching it, when something occurred to me.

The cavern entrance used for island encounters is on the flip side of the whirlpool marker... but the Haunted Isle and Shark Lagoon maps both use both pieces. Am I missing something? How does this work?

FAQ pg31
Q: The Whirlpool piece and the Cave Entrance piece both
use the same single, unique tile of cardboard but show
up together on a few maps (Cerridor Sea, Winnowing
Straights). How do I recreate these levels?
A: Use an encounter marker where the mouth of the cave
entrance piece would be.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Franco
United States
Maplewood
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
If you could touch the alien sand and hear the cries of strange birds and watch them wheel in another sky, would that satisfy you?
mbmbmbmbmb
Legit. Thanks for the prompt reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.