Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope someone can help me here. I obtained the B&O expansion pkg from the Geek Store but it was missing the rules for the four expansion modules it contained.

Regarding the N&W, I see that it is not available to start until tech level four and I assume it operates like any other except I don't see where the company starts on the map and where the coal counters are to be placed. Further, is there anything special about the coal counters for this railroad - do they work the same as the regular coal counters?

Anything else about the rules to this expansion I need to know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact FRED customer service about getting a copy of the rules.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
thepackrat wrote:
Contact FRED customer service about getting a copy of the rules.

B>
Thanks for the advice. Been a week now and no response of any kind from FRED. Any other helpful hints? I've also tried raising Winsome - although why they would be inclined to be helpful I'm not sure...

These are basically one liners I'm asking for here - surely this shouldn't be so hard...the kind of info you could easily see in a review (see the Maine Lumber Expansion as an example) - rules quotes are used here on the Geek all the time to answer questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Murphy
Australia
Pyrmont
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Some designers and publishers choose not to have their rules online. Your wishes don't get to override that choice.

B>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it have helped if I just asked a simpler question (the kind you see asked and answered here all the time)?

I don't understand the rules to the NW rail line expansion. Where does it start and what do you do with the coal counters? Are they on the board from the start of the game or only placed when the NW rail line is started. What if another rail line has track (cubes) in where the coal counters are placed - can they claim them before the NW is able to get to them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have heard from John Bohrer who has offered to help which I very much appreciate. But since it was from the Geek Store that I purchased my copy, I should wait to hear from them before taking up his offer. Either way I hope to have my problem resolved, hopefully soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.