Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
I obtained this expansion from the geek Store but it was missing the rules folder explaining the various elements. I have the train cards and assume they work just like the others and note that several cities get an income bump at Tech Level 7 (+10). Is there anything else I need to know about this expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
badge
Coding Architect | Husband and father | Boardgame addict | Loves Clutch as well as Tricky
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

which Geek Store do you mean? Have you already asked them, why no rules are included?

If they cannot help you can always contact Winsome Games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
d0gb0t wrote:
Hi,

which Geek Store do you mean? Have you already asked them, why no rules are included?

Thanks for the advice. Been a week now and no response of any kind from FRED. Any other helpful hints? I've also tried raising Winsome - although why they would be inclined to be helpful I'm not sure...

These are basically one liners I'm asking for here - surely this shouldn't be so hard...the kind of info one could easily obtain from a review (see the Maine Lumber expansion for an example). Rules quotes are used all the time here to answer questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ingo Griebsch
Germany
Bochum
North Rhine-Westphalia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bubslug wrote:
d0gb0t wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for the advice. Been a week now and no response of any kind from FRED. Any other helpful hints? I've also tried raising Winsome - although why they would be inclined to be helpful I'm not sure...

These are basically one liners I'm asking for here - surely this shouldn't be so hard...the kind of info one could easily obtain from a review (see the Maine Lumber expansion for an example). Rules quotes are used all the time here to answer questions.

My comment to your issue...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Young
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
Old Ways Are Best!
badge
Check Six!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have heard from John Bohrer and he has offered to help which I very much appreciate. However, since I purchased the package through the Geek Store, I should wait to hear from them before I take him up on his offer. Either way I hope to have my problem resolved soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.