Subject: contacting support? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got some damage cards, and I cannot figure out how to contact support. can anyone help?

I seem to recall seeing a email address on here for support, but ofcourse can't find it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Merric Blackman
Australia
Waubra
Victoria
flag msg tools
designer
Ramping up my reviewing.
badge
Happily playing games for many, many years.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://wizards.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/13/kw/da...

Quote:
If you have purchased one of our miniatures games products via retail, and you discover a defect with that product, we can help you with a replacement. Just follow the specific directions provided below for the issue you encountered, and mail us the defective parts (if they are not missing), a copy of the sales receipt, and a letter detailing the problem to the following address:

Wizards of the Coast
Attn: Product Replacement
PO Box 707
Renton, WA 98057-0707

In the letter, please be sure to include your first and last name, mailing address, and a phone number (with area code) for shipping purposes, or in case we need to contact you for any reason.

Defective/Missing Miniature: If you discover a miniature is missing, damaged or defective in any way, please return that miniature (if it is not missing), along with its matching stat card, and follow the shipping guidelines provided above.

Defective/Missing Stat Card: If you have a defective card, or if a card was missing from the pack that you opened, again please return the defective card (if it's not missing), and follow the shipping guidelines provided above.

Wrong Stat Card: If the wrong stat card was included for the miniature you received, send the card and miniature to us, and follow the shipping guidelines above. Please detail in the letter if you want the miniature to match the card you sent in, or the card to match the miniature you sent in. We will normally be able to provide a replacement for you.

SPECIAL NOTE: Our Axis & Allies Air Force Miniatures Angels 20 set is a special case. The Starter Pack has all the cards for the game. The booster packs are not supposed to have cards at all. So if you purchase a booster pack and don't see any cards, that is intended. You're not missing any.

Older/Unsupported Product: Sets are supported for as long as we have replacement product on hand. In the case where a replacement is needed for a miniature from a set that we no longer support, a miniature of equal rarity from a more recent, supported set will be substituted. Out of all our miniatures products, only the following sets are currently supported for Product Replacement:

Axis & Allies Miniatures

War at Sea: V (Fleet Command)
War at Sea: Surface Action
Air Force Miniatures: Angels 20

Dungeons & Dragons

Dungeon Command: Heart of Cormyr
Dungeon Command: Sting of Lolth
Dungeon Command: Tyranny of Goblins
Dungeon Command: Curse of Undeath

Any sets or products not mentioned above are out of print and unavailable for replacement purposes. This includes the Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures Game, the Star Wars Miniatures Game, and Heroscape.

Please keep in mind that for our replacement policy to apply, the product in question must be defective upon opening the product in its original Wizards of the Coast packaging. We are not able to provide replacements for used pieces purchased on the secondary market, such as from garage sales, online auction sites, or independent sellers.

Also, Wizards of the Coast does not have the ability to sell extra pieces or parts for our miniatures games. The amount of inventory we keep on hand will not allow us to offer extra items if they become lost or damaged due to use. We only have enough product on hand to provide replacements for actual defective products.

Our US office does not normally provide replacement support for countries outside of North or South America. For our customers outside of North or South America, please click here and follow the links to find the contact information for one of our international offices that serves your area.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks, but I'm not mailing a letter. This isn't 1990 :)
Can't mail stuff with no way of knowing if they will replace the 1 card I got damaged. They don't have email or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
thanks, but I'm not mailing a letter. This isn't 1990
Can't mail stuff with no way of knowing if they will replace the 1 card I got damaged. They don't have email or something?
So you are given a way to get a replacement and you are choosing not to?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
They don't have email or something?

They have an entire website... http://company.wizards.com/contactus#company

Why don't you just go there and figure it out? The last time i had a problem with a Wizards product i called the 1-800 number on their "contact us" page. shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jimmcmahon wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:
thanks, but I'm not mailing a letter. This isn't 1990 :)
So you are given a way to get a replacement and you are choosing not to?

the last time I sent something through the mail to get replaced, they denied it and never sent me back the stuff I sent in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cracky wrote:
Quote:
They don't have email or something?

They have an entire website... http://company.wizards.com/contactus#company

Why don't you just go there and figure it out? The last time i had a problem with a Wizards product i called the 1-800 number on their "contact us" page. :shake:

somehow I missed it, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.