Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Lynch
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, what happens when you don't spend all your money/IPC points? Do they carry over to the next turn, or do you loose them? It dosn't say one way or the other in the rules...or maybe I missed it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes unspent IPC can be saved and spent on future turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lynch
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, so you you prorate the IPC chart? Or just write it down someehere, or keep track of it in your head?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think technically you write it down. I have poker chips I use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lynch
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, Makes sence. Do you have a page referance? There's a mention of a "Banker" In the 'collect mony' segment...but I don't know how it works. In anycase, didn't the Germans get rid of all International Bankers? (that's a *joke*-don't bite my head off!).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Chav
United States
Taylorsville
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fortyfiverevolutions wrote:
OK, Makes sence. Do you have a page referance? There's a mention of a "Banker" In the 'collect mony' segment...but I don't know how it works. In anycase, didn't the Germans get rid of all International Bankers? (that's a *joke*-don't bite my head off!).

I have both 1941 and 1942 so the rulebooks kind of blend together. I'll see if I can pull it out tomorrow (really tired).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack North
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Page 6 explains the "National Production Chart," which is how much "income" in earned at the end of a turn. Page 7 has a heading for "Industrial Production Credits." In that section it states one player should act as a "banker and track each power's IPC (Industrial Production Credits), which I take to mean the banker keeps track of the available "balance in the account," so to speak.

As an example, let's say that you earn 8 production points generated by the income-producing territories you control. (Remember, this happens at the end of your turn.) These will be used during the purchase phase of your next turn. During that purchase phase let's say you only spend 6 points (credits). You will have a "balance" of 2 unspent credits in your "account" to add to any further income you may generate.

Think of the "account" as the National Treasury. (Deficit spending is not allowed!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Chapman
United States
Powhatan
Virginia
flag msg tools
Axis & Allies Developer and Playtester; War of the Ring Editor and Playtester
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is also referenced on page 21 under "Collect Income".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Box of Delights
United Kingdom
Neston
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
designer
Visit me at www.boxofdelights.net
mbmbmbmbmb
You could use an IPC chart like this:

http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=28797.0

Does anyone know if there is one specifically for 1941 ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.