Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon J
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Print and Play Gamer
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to know where people put the initial German set up for this scenario, since you have hardly anything to start with.

I am very new to this, so i sat there for awhile trying to figure out where to put the 3 land mines and my small force of Germans. Kind of close to the Americans in the cover of a building hex, or far back so as not to get attacked?

Your thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cindy Nowak
United States
Kenosha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked in the Strategy forum? There are a couple of rather detailed responses on this very subject.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Garramone
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most definitely put one of your mines in hex J2. Both times I've played this scenario as the German, my opponents griped about the mines there cause it slows the American movement and forces them to deal with moving over the walls. J4 is tempting because it mines a nice building which provides cover and it is an Objective 4 hex, which means it is most likely under Objective 5 to come up as being worth points. The problem with mining that hex is that on the Recovery roll the units will get +3 to their morale when they roll. Then again, when they move out they will be attacked by another minefield attack and if they break, will be in the open so it is something to thing about.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.