Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Haulers and trucking fans! We're proud to announce that The Great Heartland Hauling Co. is now available for pre-order here: http://shop.gamesalute.com/collections/front-page-1/products...

Although The Great Heartland Hauling Co. is still being manufactured, it looks as though we're still on track for a January delivery and then out to Kickstarter backers. Pre-order customers will receive their games after Kickstarter copies are sent out, but before it is available for retail sale.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on the progress of production as more information is available.

Thanks for the support and keep on trucking!
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodney "Watch It Played" Smith
Canada
Montague
Prince Edward Island
flag msg tools
badge
Join us to learn and watch games played at youtube.com/watchitplayed
mbmbmbmbmb
I've gotta say, this one has my interest. Would not have thought a trucking game would do that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Harris
United States
Oshkosh
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know what they say about truck driving games....they deliver!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Louder
United States
Dover
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cornbread46 wrote:
You know what they say about truck driving games....they deliver!

BA DUM Tssshhh
Nice one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
Hello Haulers and trucking fans! We're proud to announce that The Great Heartland Hauling Co. is now available for pre-order here: http://shop.gamesalute.com/collections/front-page-1/products...

Although The Great Heartland Hauling Co. is still being manufactured, it looks as though we're still on track for a January delivery and then out to Kickstarter backers. Pre-order customers will receive their games after Kickstarter copies are sent out, but before it is available for retail sale.

We'll be sure to keep you updated on the progress of production as more information is available.

Thanks for the support and keep on trucking!
Chris

I completely missed the Kickstarter campaign (darn!) and had to pre-order instead. This also means that I am not subscribed to any newsletters regarding TGHHC. The OP posted this at the end of November. Does anyone know how things are progressing? Will Kickstarter copies be shipped sometime this month? Pre-orders?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomello Visello
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
holgerd wrote:
This also means that I am not subscribed to any newsletters regarding TGHHC. The OP posted this at the end of November. Does anyone know how things are progressing? Will Kickstarter copies be shipped sometime this month? Pre-orders?

The Kickstarter page still seems to have updates even if you are not subscribed.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dicehateme/the-great-hea...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TVis wrote:
The Kickstarter page still seems to have updates even if you are not subscribed.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dicehateme/the-great-hea...

Just what I was looking for. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zack Glenn
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dice Hate Me Games and Jason Kotarski,

Thanks for making pre-orders available after the Kickstarter campaign concluded; I pre-ordered a copy of TGHHC tonight. The latest Kickstarter updates (#19-20) with close-up photos of the components and the rules increased my anticipated confidence in your game as a new customer. Last week after reading Jason Kotarski's developer's diary write up here on BGG, I read the latest PDF of the rules from Dice Hate Me and was more than eager to play this pick-up-and-go type of game. My wife and I enjoy playing light card games like Jaipur and Lost Cities together and besides seeming friendly with two players, this game looks like it will be a great after dinner play for us with another couple or even a workday lunch-break game to introduce with peers since it looks relatively portable in size. Great job on making an affordable game that is friendly to newer gamers and appeals to avid gamers too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Piddock
United States
Torrington
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So any news? How close is this to release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
mbmbmbmbmb
ShadowGod wrote:

We just received our tracking number for the final shipment as it makes its way to the fulfillment center. We expect it there by Feb. 14, then the process of fulfilling first Kickstarter orders, then preorders will begin. It's getting close!

Cheers,
Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Vinyard
United States
Las Cruces
NM
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ckirkman wrote:
ShadowGod wrote:

We just received our tracking number for the final shipment as it makes its way to the fulfillment center. We expect it there by Feb. 14, then the process of fulfilling first Kickstarter orders, then preorders will begin. It's getting close!

Cheers,
Chris

What's the status on the 5 (or is it 5-6???) player expansion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! I just placed my order, and am looking forward to hearing it's on its way.

Hopefully once this game has been thoroughly played by Kickstarter supporters the rumor that the 5th player expansion will become available to all will come true.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.