Leviathans» Forums » General

Subject: What size games do you play? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Negelein
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Based on the Open Beta Point System, playing the whole box is around 460 to 470 points. But since the cheapest ship is 80 pts, you can claim that it's a 500 point engagement.

What has everyone else been playing at, point wise? How have 1,000 point games gone over?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Lynch
United States
Brooklawn
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Vonether wrote:
Based on the Open Beta Point System, playing the whole box is around 460 to 470 points. But since the cheapest ship is 80 pts, you can claim that it's a 500 point engagement.

What has everyone else been playing at, point wise? How have 1,000 point games gone over?

I am planning on playing a 600 or 700 point game tomorrow night. With the squadrons that I have put together that gives each side about 5 or 6 ships which is plenty for an evenings battle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Van Wagoner
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tomlynch wrote:
Vonether wrote:

I am planning on playing a 600 or 700 point game tomorrow night. With the squadrons that I have put together that gives each side about 5 or 6 ships which is plenty for an evenings battle.
let us know how this turns out...how many boards, or how big a battlefield, are you using? i bought a 2nd game just for the extra set of boards (and ships), but being as the 1st game is supp to be a gift that i don't know about yet, i haven't had a chance to "combine" the games and actually play yet!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.