United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Did anyone ever compile a list of what disks are on each flat for every set?

I'd like to inventory my collection, and this kind of information would help immensely.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Camelorn
Germany
Koblenz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
J.L.Robert wrote:
Did anyone ever compile a list of what disks are on each flat for every set?

I'd like to inventory my collection, and this kind of information would help immensely.

Look here for scans of all the flats: http://home.arcor.de/the_dragonlord/Diskwars/About.html
It's a german site, but the scans are of the english disks as far as i've seen; look for Flat-Liste (Jpg):
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

You could also download the demo version of the Diskwars Commander's Toolkit (DWCOMKIT). Simply extract the ZIP and run the application. Say "no" to registration (it is no longer possible to register this, but it can still be run in demo mode, which works fine to access the information).

I have it uploaded here.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Camelorn wrote:
Look here for scans of all the flats: http://home.arcor.de/the_dragonlord/Diskwars/About.html
It's a german site, but the scans are of the english disks as far as i've seen; look for Flat-Liste (Jpg):

Thanks for the link. But, sadly, not ALL flats are represented there.

Missing:

Revised - 22, 28, 52, 68
Moon Over Thelgrim - 02, 03, 05, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 25, 28, 36, 38, 39, 40, 45, 46, 47, 49, 50, 51, 52, 57, 59, 60, 69, 70
Wastelands - 38, 44
Legions - 01, 19, 53, 54
Waiquar's Path - 01, 03, 06, 23, 24, 25, 26, 28, 29, 33, 34, 35, 40
Broken Shadows - 01, 22, 29, 31, 44

If anyone could direct me to scans of these, that would be awesome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are looking for what is on which flat, the DWCOMKIT is really good for that.

Just change the dropdown in the EXPANSION box from "Disks" to "Flats" and you can browse all flats that were produced for this game.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antony Trupe
msg tools
Thanee, I can't seem to find the download link in your post you linked to. Where am I not looking?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
antonytrupe wrote:
Thanee, I can't seem to find the download link in your post you linked to. Where am I not looking?

I'm having the same issue.

Would it be difficult to upload the file on BGG?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh, looks like the download does not appear without registration... guest settings have been changed to allow viewing the attachments now.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanee
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have added a new DWDB.txt file to the post, if anyone is interested (it is really easy to replace, simple copy&paste). Thanks to J.L. Robert for pointing out a few more errors in the original disk database, which are now corrected as well.

Bye
Thanee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.