Popular Tags: [View All]
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am just learning this system. I understand that without leader activation only a single hex can be activated and that units/weapons in that hex can form a fire group.

My question is if a leader activates adjacent hexes can you for a FG containing units from several hexes or is each activated hex a separate FG?

Also, can you form multiple FGs through leader activation which shoot at different target hexes?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vance Strickland
Canada
Nepean
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Each hex is a separate fire group, there are no multihex fire groups.

Each hex activated by a leader can fire at separate targets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Lewis
United States
Evans
Georgia
flag msg tools
“Whatever you do, He will make good of it. But not the good He had prepared for you if you had obeyed Him.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
badge
"He died not for men, but for each man. If each man had been the only man made, He would have done no less.” Perelandra, C.S. Lewis
mbmbmbmbmb
No multi-hex fire groups. Take a look at section 5.2 Multiple Attacking Units. Only units in the same hex can fire simultaneously, and only at the same target. One unit leads the fire and uses its full FP. Each additional MMC adds 1/2 its FP to the attack. Heroes, Flamethrowers, Machineguns add full FP. Note that Support Weapons with To Hit tables on the reverse of the counter in the same hex can fire at the same time at the same or at different targets.

Leader roles are outlined in 5.01 and 11.1. Leaders can activate adjacent hexes, but cannot combine them into a single fire group.

Best,
-phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A.T. Selvaggio
United States
Webster
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.