Isaac Heres
Israel
flag msg tools
I was watching their videos to understand the game before I play but the guy's video quality was rather on the scale of 1-10 as poor. The editing wasn't really good because I was listing and see how movement and attacking cars and pedestrians were done, and there were some bad edits. when he described the rally and accesories cards, they were not in focus when he held them in front of the camera and I couldn't follow to what he's saying. If no one out there can make a quality video. thjen I will make up the game rules myself as I play. I will have my own varient than watching somebody else how to play

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:
on the scale of 1-10 as poor.

What number represents poor?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
skrebs
United States
Davis
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Boardgamefreak2geek wrote:
If no one out there can make a quality video. thjen I will make up the game rules myself as I play. I will have my own varient than watching somebody else how to play

You could, you know, read the rules that came in the box.

And on a scale of 1-10 I rank this game fun!

Keep these comments coming... Always entertaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pueblo
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skrebs wrote:
You could, you know, read the rules that came in the box.

He's only had the game for eight months, that's too little time to expect somebody to read the rules and learn how to play without video assistance I'd say.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.