Subject: US Amazon - Agricola $40.39 and available for Prime. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay I
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.amazon.com/Z-Man-Games-7026ZMG-Agricola/dp/B001C7...

$4-5 cheaper than any OLGS I found, and eligible for free shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
What!? I finally get my very own video game, but it's a mobile game?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm going to jump on this, been interested in the game for a while.

Are there any expansions you feel really help or improve the game, or will I be fine with just the base game for a while?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agricola is one of those games that comes with ALOT in the box. While there are a lot of expansions, you should be able to play the game for a long time before you feel the need for them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
What!? I finally get my very own video game, but it's a mobile game?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lyellin wrote:
Agricola is one of those games that comes with ALOT in the box. While there are a lot of expansions, you should be able to play the game for a long time before you feel the need for them.

Awesome, thanks for the quick response. Just placed the order. $40 for Agricola with free prime shipping, can't beat that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Schulteis
United States
Bourbonnais
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Up to $45.51

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lyellin wrote:

The only one I'd recommend is the Goodies expansion, not so much for the cards (although that's a nice bonus), but the replacement meeples are SOOOO much better than little cubes and discs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TonyKR
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
sybrwookie wrote:
The only one I'd recommend is the Goodies expansion, not so much for the cards (although that's a nice bonus), but the replacement meeples are SOOOO much better than little cubes and discs.

Apparently the latest Z-Man editions have been coming with animeeples (no vegiemeeples or resourceeeples [resourples?] though). Not sure if that's what Amazon's shipping these days or not. I personally find the discs and cubes easier to deal with, but I certainly understand how others find the shaped meeples much more appealing, especially for newcomers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josiah Leis
United States
Merino
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
I spent 100 GG and all I got was this stupid overtext.....
mbmbmbmbmb
GibbRS wrote:

Are there any expansions you feel really help or improve the game, or will I be fine with just the base game for a while?

Once you become very familiar with the game and are looking for more, Farmers of the Moor is a great addition because it adds a lot to the game without complicating it much more. However, I will 2nd the previous poster's opinion that the game comes with a lot in the box and you can play it as is for an awfully long time before you'll "need" the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Franzosa
United States
Arlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
GibbRS wrote:

The wooden bits available help the game experience a lot. If it doesn't ship with the animeeples and vegimeeples I highly recommend getting them. I just got Farmers of the Moor myself (in a trade here ) so I can't comment on it yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.