Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Sokalski
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just received this in the mail last night from GameSalute. It came in a small brown envelope with nothing else.

I wasn't expecting to receive anything else Chicken Caesar related after I got the game, so this was a small, slightly pleasant surprise. Is this from of a Kickstarter stretch goal I'm unaware of?

EDIT: Hmm, for some reason the image above isn't loading. Here's another link to it: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1490994/chicken-caesar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Grant
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ski309 wrote:
I just received this in the mail last night from GameSalute. It came in a small brown envelope with nothing else.

I wasn't expecting to receive anything else Chicken Caesar related after I got the game, so this was a small, slightly pleasant surprise. Is this from of a Kickstarter stretch goal I'm unaware of?

EDIT: Hmm, for some reason the image above isn't loading. Here's another link to it: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1490994/chicken-caesar

I received this last night and I was so confused I emailed Game Salute about it. I assumed it was Chicken Caesar but couldn't be positive.

Is this used in gameplay or more of a token?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Sokalski
United States
Columbia
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My first assumption was that it's for determining the starting player, since there isn't a specific rule for that in the rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Fischer
United States
Chester
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Pie Factory Designer
badge
Co-founder of Nevermore Games. Follow me on Twitter @bryanfischer
mbmbmbmbmb
ski309 wrote:
My first assumption was that it's for determining the starting player, since there isn't a specific rule for that in the rulebook.

Actually there is a rule for starting player in the rulebook, it's the player who speaks the most Latin. But really, you can determine it any way you want

As for the die...

The die is just a little something extra from Game Salute to all backers of the game. It doesn't have any in-game use, but can be used to determine first player if you so wish. Enjoy the custom made die!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Bohm
United States
Appleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
ski309 wrote:

Cocked dice, you need to reroll...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was mentioned in update #14
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nevermoregames/chicken-c...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Fullenwider
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a moccodity!
mbmbmbmbmb
Never got one, but at least it's not essential to the game. After all the problems I've already gone through with Game Salute just getting my Kickstarter copy of the game, I'm not sure it's worth the effort to try getting this too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.