BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: Free version for Holy Runes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Cui
Canada
flag msg tools
Hello everybody,

I've just posted my new game Holy Runes on the BGG site for download and need your help to make any ideas and suggestions. It's a 1-2 player game with 7 maps and a perfect integration of board game and card game. As a challenger to build a new world order, you will be equipped with powerful runes and scrolls, and will fight with various fighters from different dimensions.

It's now revised to a Paper & Pencil game. Paper & pencil game series are based on a creative board game idea that all game elements are simplified to a map, and there is no need for cards and other game parts. Players may play by only using a pencil to mark the map. I've designed 10 games right now, and every game is unique and with different mechanism.

Please find the Holy Runes P&P version in the following link and provide your valuable feedback. Thanks.

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/128806/holy-runes

Adrian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.