Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robert Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
I bought this game at Essen, and since the box was so huge we used it to store other games. This meant the miniatures went in the mail. Unfortunately it has been a month and still no package.

Is this game playable without the miniatures? Or worth playing without them, or should I just toss the rest of the components? soblue

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, a great deal of attractivity of the game hinges on the figures. Now, don't get me wrong, it can be played without the figures, and it still is a good game. But there is so much more with the figures.

That said, you could always try to contact the brothers. Maybe they can help you with replacements, for a price you'd be willing to pay.
I have no idea what your chances would be, but try you should...

Here's to hoping that your figures will arrive sometime...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
It is totally playable without the figures.

The issue is that the underlying game is vastly enhanced by the absurdity of the figures (charm, size, insane production value), so if you like the game without the figures, you will know if you will like it even more when they arrive.

Overseas shipments are really slow. Don't give up hope.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser Lamont
Scotland
Dunblane
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Elltrain wrote:
I bought this game at Essen, and since the box was so huge we used it to store other games. This meant the miniatures went in the mail. Unfortunately it has been a month and still no package.

Is this game playable without the miniatures? Or worth playing without them, or should I just toss the rest of the components? soblue

Hi Robert,

Don't throw it out surprise
Give it some time, but if it doesn't arrive drop us a line at fragorcontact@yahoo.com and we'll see what we can do for you.

cheers,
Fraser
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ell
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mb
Minis got here today! One of them has a broken staff but it looks like a quick superglue repair. Can't wait to play!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Franklin
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
Hooray!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.