Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
Watch and learn... - Dr. Who
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought Jungle Speed from Target a couple of weeks ago and it was a huge hit with the family and friends, so I looked into getting the expansion. I traded for a copy of Jungle Speed: The Extreme Expansion, only to find out that the cards match an older version of Jungle Speed (but not my version).

The cards on the right are the newer version's cards. The cards on the left (red/black/teal?) are the version I am looking for (to match the extreme expansion).

If you have a version of Jungle Speed that matches the extreme expansion cards (in very good condition) and are willing to trade it, please take a look at my trade list (http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/mbuckingham?tra...), and see if we can work something out. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Buckingham
United States
Berne
IN
flag msg tools
Watch and learn... - Dr. Who
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to the super-generous
Brody Lipperman
United States
Southlake
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
D6 Desparados
mb
who has offered to trade me his Jungle Speed (which matches the expansion) for my copy, I can close this request successfully. Thanks Brody!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.