Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Kiehnhoff
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After AEG ran out of copies they were taking orders for home delivery that was estimated to be about 2 weeks out. Was just wondering if anyone had received theirs or if anyone from AEG had an estimate of when those would be shipping out. I only got to play it once at the Con and am eagerly awaiting its arrival with no idea of when it will actually be showing up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Milanovich
United States
Glendale Heights
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
galin54 wrote:
After AEG ran out of copies they were taking orders for home delivery that was estimated to be about 2 weeks out. Was just wondering if anyone had received theirs or if anyone from AEG had an estimate of when those would be shipping out. I only got to play it once at the Con and am eagerly awaiting its arrival with no idea of when it will actually be showing up.

They've said that the street date for the Tempest line was Dec 3. So maybe next week.

-R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kiehnhoff
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lo and behold, post a comment and it arrives he same day! Hope everyone else is getting theirs too :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alejandro G.
United States
Hurst
Texas
flag msg tools
Sometimes you have to roll the hard six.
badge
I'm getting my men...
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I paid for it at the BGG Con and just received it earlier this week. Wife and I enjoy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.