Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Woodman
United Kingdom
Wembley
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just played my first game of CoH 2nd ed to discover that there is only one game round marker chit in the box, despite there being a game round track on each of the four player track sheets that come with the game. It seems pretty evident that the turn chit is for use on the game round track found next to each scenario in the firefight book, so why the game round tracks on the player sheets? Anyone else find this odd, or am I missing something? Regardless, I'm thoroughly enjoying this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ans01jw wrote:
Just played my first game of CoH 2nd ed to discover that there is only one game round marker chit in the box, despite there being a game round track on each of the four player track sheets that come with the game. It seems pretty evident that the turn chit is for use on the game round track found next to each scenario in the firefight book, so why the game round tracks on the player sheets? Anyone else find this odd, or am I missing something? Regardless, I'm thoroughly enjoying this game.

Often there isn't the table space to have the scenario book open during play, and for many of the firefights, isn't really necessary. This gives an easy way to keep track of the round without having to have the book out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aug_aug
United States
Mountlake Terrace
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think typically just one person keeps track of the round on their card, that's how we play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dominic Dinkel
United States
Los Alamos
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
aug_aug wrote:
I think typically just one person keeps track of the round on their card, that's how we play.

Thats exactly what we do. It works just fine

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Woodman
United Kingdom
Wembley
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies - just wondered if I was missing anything in the rules regarding additional uses of the game round tracks, but they are obviously there for added utility.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.