Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Will Chambliss
United States
Phenix City
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Summoner wars is my favorite game of all time. Strategy, balance, and an awesome them. What's not to love. Now, with the iOS game I get to play it lots more than I ever would otherwise. I was thinking today as I was looking at my personal record, that each of how balanced things are and that playing with good players really gets you good. I have to say I feel like I have gotten a lot better and have learned to think in advance to plan out good moves and it also makes me scream at my self when I make fat finger mistakes like wrong placement, leaving lanes open, and healing he opponent...undo button would be sooooooo great.

Anyways, the reason I wanted to post was to share my thoughts on some of the things I have learned and some of my opinions about different teams throughout my 300+ games via iOS

My record my top 3 records
GD 66.67%
PE 63.15%
TO&FK-62.50%

PE- one of my better factions to play as, I don't enjoy as much as others due to similar play most times you use them.
-protect the prince
-when you can play champ focused with good use of commons you will be successful
-burn other people's champs with multi burns and precise. I love to kill other peoples champs on the 1st turn the come out.
- use the fire drakes ability to sneak attacks through walls, units, and at a distance
- fencers& warriors!

TO- I'm ok with these guys hate to play against them.

- grognack is like a 4th champ. Don't be scared to use him
-freezes can really be annoying to your opponents. It slows their magic building and it use useful to use it like a sort of chant of negation to take away abilities like units with tough defense.
- expensive champs but so worth it. You have to plan your magic well
- I like using ol' khan queso with these guys.
-ice wall + reinforcements can be a nice surprise attack.

GD one of my most played factions
You only need to get 3 hits on you opponent starting wall to destroy it. You can put people in hairy situations with that.
- great champs baldar, gror, tordok, and gurngor. Mix defense with steady offense.
-baldar: heavy hitting anti champ, gror: kill everything including hiding summoners and your own stuff. Not as crazy as people think and hype but really good, tordok love the defensive boost he has I like him a lot ( I won a game using oldin with rune protection because they couldn't hit him)
-use spear grounders
- heroic feat!

FK- ideally enjoy playing these guys they are a challenge but really fun. ---It's easy to loose if you make dumb moves and don't plan ahead.
- You should run the magic meta show with these guys. Especially if you run anica.
-Dark sac+ magic drain+ greater raise is super gross.
- free or 1 magic commons are great
- build all your 2cost commons no question
-it's great to build a huge undead army In the end game
- use 1 costers for healing. I prefer phantoms they can be game changers! Stealing champs
-I love cultist and zombies
- hate reapers(cant use magic you gain)

I have other thoughts about the other factions. Like how I am terrible with the CL, or how I really like the VG&JE but I have weaker records...

I may write more stuff later for the other factions but in the mean time

what have you learned via the higher games you get to play because iOS?
What are your personal top factions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberto Pinheiro
Brazil
Recife
Pernambuco
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hatchet Jack wrote:
tordok love the defensive boost he has I like him a lot ( I won a game using oldin with rune protection because they couldn't hit him)

This was on iOS? Because Tordok protects only Common Units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.