Subject: Too little too late? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zawadi Svela
Norway
Skjetten
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thought it for a second, then looked at the pictures and the rules once more, got excited and am now waiting with a smile hoping it will arrive soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cool User
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to admit I'm frustrated, too. I'm not cancelling my pre-order, but it seems to me that pre-ordering a title has historically guaranteed that I will get the LAST copy available. Of course, the years that I don't preorder the game it turns out to be good. Everytime I do preorder (from no matter which publisher) the game leaves a lot to be desired. I hope that's not the case here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser Lamont
Scotland
Dunblane
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Red Devil,

Sorry for the delay in an update. Believe us, that we get as frustrated as you when it comes to this time after Essen. It's only in the last day that we have anything new to report.

Due to a few logistical problems things have moved slightly slower this year (every year is a moving target as far as distribution goes). The games are now on their way to the US and we have a distributor ready to go in the US once they arrive (things are also moving in regards to the other countries too). As usual, some of the delay is due to us trying to get the lowest possible price for delivery to your doorstep. This causes us a lot of extra work, but we feel you're worth it

We are now waiting for costs from the distributor, before we start sending out payment details. This will probably happen during the next working week.

Remember, we take no money up front for preorders and only take money once the games are ready to ship to you. This is so you get the game as soon as possible once we receive your money.

Cheers,
Fraser

Fraser Lamont
Fragor Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.