Popular Tags: [View All]
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sleeved all the cards and right now have them in baggies, but it's not a real elegant or optimal solution. Does anyone know of any plano-like boxes that would be big enough to store the cards in? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Train gamer, Euro gamer and War gamer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
I sleeved all the cards and right now have them in baggies, but it's not a real elegant or optimal solution. Does anyone know of any plano-like boxes that would be big enough to store the cards in? Thanks.

Not sure about a plano-type box for cards, but have you tried http://www.amazingtape.com/? I wrap that around all my decks of sleeved cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Bradley
United Kingdom
Haverhill
Suffolk
flag msg tools
badge
The best things in life aren't things.
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the years I've found that baggies are the optimal solution for sleeved cards

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce Gazdecki
United States
Lindsey
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I found a plano-type box that would work, but they won't fit in the box with everything else, so I think baggies will have to be it. Ah well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K S
United States
Roseville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bruiser419 wrote:
Well, I found a plano-type box that would work, but they won't fit in the box with everything else, so I think baggies will have to be it. Ah well.

I second the Amazing Tape option. That stuff is well Amazing I use it on all my cards, I recommend it for sleeved or unsleeved (it doesn't leave residue and is fully reusable)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.