Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Picked up the game today from my FLGS. So far, I'm impressed with the quality, artwork, and great box organization (except for the area for the oversized superhero cards -- laying them flat makes them impossible to get out without turning the box over).

Anyway, the game comes with 7 Punch cards and 3 Vulnerability cards for each player. After divvying these out to 5 players, there is an extra Punch and an extra Vulnerability card included. Any reason for this?

Good first impression, though. Me likey prior to game #1!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Just an extra in case a card gets damaged. Those starting cards are the most used cards, so if you don't sleeve up, we wanted to give you an extra... just in case.

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Any advice on a better way to store the superhero cards so that they are easier to get out if the box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Hyra
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
I would grab a strip of cardboard from an old box, roll it up a little, maybe tape it. Then put it in the bottom of the tray. That will keep your SuperHeroes at an angle, or close enough to the top to grab them. Let us know what works best!

Thanks,
Matt Hyra
Cryptozoic R&D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Leder
United States
Plainfield
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try your method. At the moment, I'm using a long strip of paper, tucked under the cards but sticking out the sides, that I can pull to get the cards out.

Crude but effective!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Rose
United States
Skokie
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any recommendation on card sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cox
Japan
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assuming these are standard card sized like Magic The Gathering, I always use Mayday Games Premium Card Game sleeves which are 50 sleeves per pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Hertzberger
Canada
Cambridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What are the dimensions of the oversized superhero cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
B1gn4sty wrote:
What are the dimensions of the oversized superhero cards?

While I don't know for certain, the over-sized cards they put in their 3012 game were around 3"x4". I kind of wish they were bigger like the raid boss cards in their WoW TCG products.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.