Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Johnson
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
That's a Palm Pilot on the left, and a pink iPod mini on the right. Yes, I've been doing BGTG that long!
badge
http://www.WargamesToGo.com
mbmbmb
After doing a little boardgaming trading here on BGG (including getting jazzed about the recent math trades), I wonder if there are trustworthy sites that facilitate video game trading? Game Trading Zone (http://gametz.com) looks like it has similar online collections and want/trade lists. But I don't have any experience with it. Anyone?

-Mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ronster Zero
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have used GTzone for the last two years and have very good success.

You can look at my profile ronster0. I have traded about 50 times and everything has worked out in the end. I have not been burned yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bruce McElroy
United States
Beverly
West Virginia
flag msg tools
Go to www.IOGC.net Thats one of the things we do over there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've used GameTZ several times now, and it works pretty well. However, if you are trying to just trade fairly common or newer games, good luck, because most people there appear to be game collectors, and will only trade for rare and complete games, not for any games that they want that are similar in value. They only have newer or cheaper games in there as filler for when they are trading away for something rare. I honestly don't even think that half of the people there even PLAY video games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.