Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Copac
United States
Hudson
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How are people organizing their cards in the box?

I know it's a stupid question.I wish more games came with a box layout recommendation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Keating
United States
Inkster
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmb
SHIELD cards separated, wounds, bystanders, (scheme, scheme twists, master strikes) together, henchmen, villains, masterminds, heroes separated. I just sharpied the names on the dividers lol.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Voshall
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Counter Clockwise from top left:
Starter Decks in one section
Hero decks in second large well (sorted by hero, just grab 5 random ones and go)
(left to right)Schemes/Scheme Twists/Master Strikes in the small Bottom Center well
(front to back)Masterminds/Villain Groups/Henchmen in the bottom right well
(in no particular order) Wounds/Bystanders/Shield Officers in the Upper Right well

The Upper, Left, and Right center wells remain empty currently.
If you want to randomize the game, just grab the correct number from the correct places at random, and you're good to go. Not as reliably random as other's methods (best I've seen was a spreadsheet with random numbers for all of the needed decks), but simple and easy to setup and tear down. Just don't pay too much attention to where you put those heroes back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.