Popular Tags: [View All]
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So I ordered from CSI for the first time for Secret Santa. My order status is "shipped" and the shipping info was sent to Fed Ex on 11/26 with an expected ship date of 11/26 with delivery 11/29. But according to the Fed Ex tracking the package has not been picked up.

So is this standard ops for CSI and I should just be patient, or should I get in touch with customer service and let them know something might be up?

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott M.
United States
Winter Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is not standard for CSI. Give them a call, they are one of the best if not THEE best of the OLGS to order from. They are top tier in customer service.

Never ever had an issue with them and 99% of my purchases come from them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg r
United States
TROY
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep they are always on top of it, you could send an e-mail as well, they usually respond to those very quick too.

I have ordered from them over 10 times over the years and it is always top notch.

When things go wrong is when CSI can show you what they are really made of, that is when they make everything amazingly better and they do it amazingly fast.

Don't worry about dropping them and inquiry they have never been anything but polite to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With my previous CSI orders...and there have been many...I received a shipping email in the evening, when the package was picked up by FedEx earlier that day. So it was never one of those "we print the shipping label and then it sits until we fulfill the order" type of things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
Hugh_G_Rection wrote:
With my previous CSI orders...and there have been many...I received a shipping email in the evening, when the package was picked up by FedEx earlier that day. So it was never one of those "we print the shipping label and then it sits until we fulfill the order" type of things.

That is highly unusual for CSI....at least in my experience. every one of my orders shipped the next business day.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Tubman
United States
CLINTON
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pear Annoyed wrote:
So I ordered from CSI for the first time for Secret Santa. My order status is "shipped" and the shipping info was sent to Fed Ex on 11/26 with an expected ship date of 11/26 with delivery 11/29. But according to the Fed Ex tracking the package has not been picked up.

So is this standard ops for CSI and I should just be patient, or should I get in touch with customer service and let them know something might be up?

Thanks!!

I had the same problem. I called them and they resent the package.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks everyone! I sent them an e-mail. I'm not too worried, I know stuff happens and have heard great things about them. I just didn't know if it was too soon to contact them considering the huge sale they had.

Thanks again!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
UA Darth
United States
Boca Raton
FL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've honestly been having a lot of trouble with fedex lately... I don't know why Amazon has been using them all of a sudden. Coolstuff answers their phones immediately on weekdays. Give em a call.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brook Gentlestream
United States
Long Beach
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't there some kind of major port strike right now? That could be having repercussions throughout the logistics industry.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI is normally very prompt. I placed an order during the cyber monday sale and it did have the "FedEx informed of package but not picked up for a few days" issue. I got an update today that FedEx finally actually had the package and it's on the way.

I don't blame them for this, it's the holiday season and things are crazy. But yes, emailing them is the right thing to do if you're concerned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice bags!
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983935?commentid=33751...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Thornton
United States
Canby
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I e-mailed CSI and they are re-shipping the package. Response from customer service was fast and friendly! Will definitely consider them again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.