Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I ordered a gently used copy of Agricola and a SW copy of the Goodies expansion from Noble Knight and, after extracting it from my neighbors porch where Fed Ex kindly left it, I discovered a couple of bonuses. While counting cards, I found not 1 but 2 copies of the Z deck (one in SW) and a copy of the O deck. I also found a set of animeeples as well. As I already have the O deck from the Goodies and a second Z deck, I am putting the word out here:

Anyone who would like both, make me an offer of any kind (trade, GG or paypal) or tell me an excellent story and get them for free. Make that offer or story top notch and I will throw in the extra animeeples that were in the base game as well (I like the ones from the Goodies better anyway).

M
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick ChemE
United States
Kalama
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have every possible expansion for Agricola, except the Z deck. I actually bought another copy of the base game because the seller told me it had the Z deck in it. Well it did not and here I am again without the Z deck. I am willing to trade or give GG if you say what it would take. I would love to take this off your hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim McMahon
United States
West Springfield
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Lookee what he can do! He wants a job!
mbmbmbmbmb
You can have the Z Deck for... one million dollars!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafael Fuentes
United States
Hialeah
FL
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I staerted farming at a very young age. As the only child in my family I had the reponsability of carrying out different tasks around the farm. All those tasks where very important and none could be overlooked or we could face the risk of famine, and to go "Begging," the worst that could happen to a family of farmers. I helped building rooms for our wood house, later improving the house and making it a brick house... my mother was pregnant so we needed more space around the house. I built fences for our farm animals (we used to have a sheep as pet in the house, but not for long). We had cattle, boars and lots of sheep. We built a "major improvement" in the house; an oven to make bread out of the wheat we harvested. Later, with experience, we had developed our own "occupations" that made our lifes "Easy." Time passed by and the family grew and so did other farms around. Life was getting tougher with a larger family so we had to rely on our neighbours to strive, we had to become "Interactive." Our house became of stone, we were five in the family, and with so many occupations and with having to produce so much to feed our family, I can tell you, it is now more "Komplex" than before... Now I think to myself: "Is it possible to make ourselves more productive, more efficient... or just make our lives more fun? Do we need new occupations? Do we need new improvements??? Yes... Yes, we do!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Ehlers
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
I love you!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Since it's December already, I figured it might be time for a piece of old southern tradition. I originally hail from the south, born and bred. Down south we have a tradition that dictates if someone comes up to you on Christmas Day and declares "Christmas gift", you are obliged to give that person a present. Now, the type of present is not dictated, simply your obligation to give one. But you must figure that the presents have been usually good enough to keep the traditional alive.

However, even the most good-natured, pleasant traditions can have their drawbacks and it was this very custom that saw the Devil win himself a full half of Florida. You see, one day God, being a good southern gentleman, strolled along the beach up near the panhandle one Christmas morning. Beelzebub, being a wily old soul, hid behind a washed up log until God was just about on him. He jumped out, starting God something fierce, and shouted "Christmas Gift!" Of course the Lord was bound by this fine southern tradition. He thought for a moment, and said, "fine, fine, you can have the east coast." Then he continued his walk down the beach. To this day, the devil plays tricks and games with hurricanes on the east coast whenever it pleases him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Richards
Scotland
Allanton
Duns
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you are happy to give it away, why not offer it on2012 BGG Supporter Badge Drive / Rummage-O-Rama Give-Away - Free Games (some with Free Worldwide Shipping) - Maybe win a boardgame hotel stay in Greece or a subscription to the English edition of Spielbox? - you'll get a warm fuzzy glow anyway! You could always ask people for funny stories there, I'm sure they would oblige....................
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
United States
Rancho Cordova
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My best friend owns Agricola, and we all love to play it (except for one guy; not sure what his problem is).

I would love to give these to him for Christmas, since he doesn't have any of the expansions yet.

I noticed that you have some Cheapass games in your collection, so I'd like to offer a trade for stuff you might have a hard time finding otherwise:

"Before I Kill You, Mr. Bond" (third edition, cards, rules, no envelope)
The Very Clever Pipe Game (envelope, cards, rules)
Ben Hurt (envelope, cards, rules, board attached to cardstock)
Mana Burn

I've been looking for a good home for these older treasures for awhile and the number of other similar titles in your collection tells me yours might be the one. Getting some nice cards to give my best friend would be a great bonus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All excellent entries. I will let this ride till the end of the weekend (so I can ship out to whomever on Monday) and then choose 1 or 2 people (depending on whether some would be agreeable to just 1 of the 2 expansions). Happy Holidays!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Florence
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Agricola is one of the few games that I rate as a 10, I'd love a copy of either deck. If you are randomly deciding, please consider me. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cory swafford
United States
Waterbury
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The z deck happens to be the very deck that I am missing. I offer you one very mild Vermont winter in exchange for the deck. I will also throw in a high five. I am in Burlington a few times this week and could also save on shipping. I will also offer you a played once copy of dominion for the z deck and the animeeples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Offering Expansions O and Z - Bonus Find - CLOSED
Thanks to all, "winners" have been selected.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.