Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Brannon
United States
Harvey
Louisiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cryptozoic's web site states that their products are available at Target in the U.S. Will DC Comics Deck Building Game also be available there? Today was supposed to be the release date, but I don't see any online retailers having it in stock.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James F
United States
Spokane
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like it just barely released. Big box stores can often have delays on getting new board games to the show room floor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So far the only Crypto products I've seen at Targets are blister packs and epic collections of WoW TCG and possible their collector cards. I'm sure you might start seeing some of their board games there in the near future if they have a mass market appeal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aron F.
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
brandaid wrote:
Today was supposed to be the release date, but I don't see any online retailers having it in stock.

I just got email from CoolStuff today saying that they have it in stock, so maybe it just took a couple days:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/165389

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.