Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to be sure, if the Buddhist Temple is haunted, but the Taoists have already the Buddha figurines in their possession, can they use them?

From what I understand they can, they just can't reuse them until the Buddhist Temple has been restored.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddie the Cranky Gamer
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Correct.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Dilloo
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
Everything is relative to perception, and your perception is limited.
badge
The Ginger Ninja
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, go ahead and place and use them. They just won't be available to be re-claimed, once they are used to exercise.

Edit ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe M
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Interesting. I've always played that all the Buddhas go out of play as soon as the Buddhist Temple is haunted. Even when they are placed, waiting for ghosts.

Has this ever been officially clarified?

**UPDATE**
I guess I was wrong assuming that this game ALWAYS screws you.

toinito wrote:
sheafify wrote:
I believe the Buddhas stay either placed or in a player's possession. The Buddhas left on the temple go away until the temple is restored.

BTW, according to the designer Antoine, the enfeeblement mantra is intended to come back if the yellow player's power is restored: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/2815113#2815113

Correct for both

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.