5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG General

Subject: Is it possible to post tables on this forum? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools
Hi, I am going to start keeping a record of our game groups wins and scores and stuff and make a ladder and some other things... but I am having trouble formatting it in the forum posts... the idea is to have a nicely formatted post that we can edit.

To make it look nice it would be really cool if I could post TABLES in the thread. Most forum software has this ability but it is not listed in the buttons at the top.

Something like this maybe?

[list]
[*]Red
[*]Blue
[*]Yellow
[/list]

If not would there be any other ideas on how to do something like this with out a link to a external site?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
You can use "Code" formating to make monospace text (via the "C" button, or by directly typing [ c ] like this [ / c ] without the spaces.)

X X X
! ! !
1 2 3

See Forum Formatting for more info about such stuff. Alas there are no tables per se.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools
russ wrote:
You can use "Code" formating to make monospace text (via the "C" button, or by directly typing [ c ] like this [ / c ] without the spaces.)

X X X
! ! !
1 2 3

See Forum Formatting for more info about such stuff. Alas there are no tables per se.

oh cool... yeah I saw that but I thought it placed a BOX around it like a quote box... most other forums do that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
booored wrote:
oh cool... yeah I saw that but I thought it placed a BOX around it like a quote box... most other forums do that...

Quote:

Nothing
prevents
you
from
putting
q
around it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bbb ccc
Australia
flag msg tools
Here is the 1st attempt... pretty hard to format.. but I will neaten it up as I go.

http://boardgamegeek.com/article/10663841
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.