Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Simone [The Quasi Geek Dad]
United States
Redmond
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just moved to Lakeview, OR. Was wondering if there is anyone out here? If so hit me up. I am looking to start a local gaming group and I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. Also if there is any gaming groups in Klamath Falls that do a monthly get together, let me know. I would be interested in joining up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Murphy
United States
Gold Hill
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm over in Medford myself, so a bit more than a quick jaunt from where you are. Still, with this being such a wide reaching community it's nice to hear of someone else within a day's drive. There are definitely some areas of the US that seem to be fairly densely populated with BGGers, unfortunately Oregon does not seem to be one of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Tough area. You can use Misc / Find Users to find people near you. Since you like Twilight Struggle, one is enough.

You like some great games for introducing people to gaming: Lost Cities, For Sale, Incan Gold. Just go slow and make sure they're comfortable before you try to move them to more difficult games.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel West
United States
Springfield
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
worldsmith wrote:
There are definitely some areas of the US that seem to be fairly densely populated with BGGers, unfortunately Oregon does not seem to be one of them.
While that is true for rural Oregon, not so much the Willamette Valley. Portland is one of the densest gaming populations in the country, and Funagain games just opened their flagship store in Eugene.

I do feel for the rest of you Oregonians though. I'd love to join you myself for some game nights if you weren't so far away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Shaffer
United States
San Francisco
CA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, there are hundreds of gamers in Portland. Come on up and visit - Eugene Games Gala is February 1-3 and GameStorm is in March 21-24.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tila Maceira
United States
Keizer
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This post is pretty old, but just curious if you got an answer to the gaming group question. I am going to be in Klamath Falls Oregon for a month starting tomorrow for a work trip and would love to find a group to play with a few times why I'm there.

Feel free to PM.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.