Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rufus Frog
United Kingdom
Gosford
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had one on my wishlist for Christmas but my source (boardgameguru) has since gone out of stock. I've searched, but not found any others for sale. I went to the Terra Mystica website but found out that they were not shipping any more to the UK/US/France as they have an agreement with Z-Man. But the Z-Man edition is not being published for another 3 months!

This seems a really short-sighted decision - missing out on the Christmas market while there's a real buzz on. Also I'm surprised it's legal within the EU to offer to ship to all bar two countries, let alone the anti-competitive nature of the deal.

So does anyone know of any first edition copies for sale in Blighty?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hi Rufus,
i purchased my copy from the guru a couple of weeks ago, it really is worth tracking down if you can, its an amazing, incredible, head swim of a game.
i have looked at online stores where i know they had it, grim tree games and shire games both showing out of stock.
one way would be to order off the main website to a southern ireland address (i have a brother in northern ireland, if he was in southern i could of helped you out Do you know anyone in europe you could have the game delivered to for them to forward on to you?.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just found one for you.
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...

I would think English rules will be in the box. (my copy had both English and German rules). all the components are completely language independent,
so even without the English rules, the exact same ones are in pdf format here on the geek to download.

good luck!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helge Ostertag
Germany
Hofheim
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Feuerland has nearly sold out the first Edition anyway (second is coming next year), but you could try some german online stores...

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%...

at 17:10 there were 3 copies available...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
benji
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I grabbed one of the last guru copies last week modest. Played it all weekend, and yes it is THAT good, if you like low luck and long term planning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxdrawdown wrote:
I grabbed one of the last guru copies last week modest. Played it all weekend, and yes it is THAT good, if you like low luck and long term planning.

Agreed, could not of described better.. it is THAT good..AND some
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.