Russ Spears
United States
Athens
Alabama
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
I know most of the posts are for problems with retailers, either solved or unsolved. CSI consistently gets good marks for their customer service, but today I noticed something interesting. Since Feb. of last year I've placed 29 orders (about to be 30 thanks to their Holiday Mini Sale) with CSI and I've never had a problem. 100% of the time everything gets here when it's supposed to (surprising timeliness by FedEx) and each order has what it's supposed to, all well packed and complete.

It may seem silly to thank them for doing their job, but the excellence with which they do it, along with the prices, is what consistently brings me back to CSI - hence more than an order per month

Keep up the good work!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Debien
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rasslor wrote:
I know most of the posts are for problems with retailers, either solved or unsolved. CSI consistently gets good marks for their customer service, but today I noticed something interesting. Since Feb. of last year I've placed 29 orders (about to be 30 thanks to their Holiday Mini Sale) with CSI and I've never had a problem. 100% of the time everything gets here when it's supposed to (surprising timeliness by FedEx) and each order has what it's supposed to, all well packed and complete.

It may seem silly to thank them for doing their job, but the excellence with which they do it, along with the prices, is what consistently brings me back to CSI - hence more than an order per month

Keep up the good work!

I placed an order with them once late in an afternoon. They didnt get my order out the same day and so Corey emailed me to apologize and gave me a $5 GC. Amazing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Watson
United States
Farmington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This organization rocks. There has been nothing but top notch service with every transaction I've had with them. Furthermore, their prices are simply hard to beat. What else is there???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Wurtsboro
NY
flag msg tools
admin
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to OLGS geeklist: http://boardgamegeek.com/listitem/983935?commentid=3375854#c...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Android:Netrunner on Cyber Monday with the 10% off sale. The next day they dropped the price $5. I asked for a price adjustment and they gave it to me no problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rule
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, i'm glad you guys have had no problem with them online. Their customer service IN STORE is horrible. H-o-r-r-i-b-l-e...

The other parts are great they always have the game, they always have the best price, and they always have a terminal open to place an order, but they do not have a customer oriented Front Man inside their Store.

Maybe now that they have moved to maitland and have kept the winter park location they will be more friendly and outgoing with their customers Face to Face.

I still love them and have spent close to 1k on board games in the last 1.5 years, but i wish they had better customer service (again In STORE only).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.