• [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zman is supposed to be printing this in the first half of next year as I understand it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is amazing. Should be March 2013 for USA, that's when z-man (who will now publish the game) have said to expect it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enrique G.
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Me too!
According to www.zmangames.com under "Big game annoucement!" it's scheduled to be released in the first quarter of 2013. But as always, release dates can change.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
biffta wrote:
It is amazing. Should be March 2013 for USA, that's when z-man (who will now publish the game) have said to expect it.

MARCH!!! NOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT ARGH!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave K
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Love 'em even if a few games get scuttled from time to time.
badge
Meow.
mbmbmbmbmb
They seemed pretty confident it'll be Q1 2013. I'm assuming they mean "Jan-Mar" and not "financial Q1" as that can vary depending on company and industry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Hamrick
United States
Rocky Mount
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happymrdave wrote:
They seemed pretty confident it'll be Q1 2013. I'm assuming they mean "Jan-Mar" and not "financial Q1" as that can vary depending on company and industry.

Sadly, Z-Man may have their copy before me, and my copy (ordered from Germany) arrived in the USA November 13. It has been sitting in NY ever since. All USPS tracking says is, "Processed through sort facility (ISC) New York (USPS)." 18 Days and counting. And, it just has to go across the river to be delivered in NJ!! I'm crazy with frustration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Hall
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if this game is really going to have a price tag just over $100 as indicated in the Funagain pre-order link on the game main page?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Brocker
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
Omnigamer and Devourer of Games
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigismundoh wrote:
Anyone know if this game is really going to have a price tag just over $100 as indicated in the Funagain pre-order link on the game main page?

I highly doubt it. You can preorder it from CLS Games for $50 right now via the BGG marketplace. My guess is that MSRP will fall around those lines.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigismundoh wrote:

Funagain may be importing some more, to be available before the more widely available domestic release. In which case, yeah, it would be $100+.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frank Hamrick wrote:
Happymrdave wrote:

Sadly, Z-Man may have their copy before me, and my copy (ordered from Germany) arrived in the USA November 13. It has been sitting in NY ever since. All USPS tracking says is, "Processed through sort facility (ISC) New York (USPS)." 18 Days and counting. And, it just has to go across the river to be delivered in NJ!! I'm crazy with frustration.

I'm in that group with you Frank! It's super frustrating as my gaming group is SO EXCITED to get this and we're just sitting on our hands waiting this out STILL.

Over 5 weeks and it's just hanging out somewhere other than our homes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Rademaker
United States
The Colony
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered mine from Milan-Spiel. It was shipped DHL on Nov. 22, and I only got one tracking update the next day. It finally arrived at my house in the DFW Texas metroplex on Friday, Dec. 21 via USPS. My total cost with shipping was $109.

Five plays so far, I am a happy camper.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.