Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered direct (to make sure I got a MM card) and my order still says processing. Just curious when these are going out the door. Hope to have it by next Saturday's game day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to a post on Facebook, they said orders from their online store should arrive middle to late next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I assumed they would ship to coincide with official release day. Pre-ordering is a bummer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i havent found the link on the FB page that says anything about online orders. Oh well here's to hoping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jbabel wrote:
i havent found the link on the FB page that says anything about online orders. Oh well here's to hoping.

It was in the comment section of the post about the release of the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jarome
United States
Niles
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I saw the comment on Facebook about them supposedly arriving mid to late next week, yet my order still shows "processing." There has been a serious lack of info here, and things seem to process glacially slow. Noble Knight Games lists the game as in stock, and they're usually one of the last places to get stuff, yet I still have no clue what's going on with my direct order, which I paid more or when all is said and done (no discount, after all)? Very disappointing...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Patterson
United States
Longview
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My game store doesn't have them as well and this place is always stocked. They said it must be coming in Monday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone have any update on their direct order from Cryptozoic?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not yet. I'm just hoping it gets here by Thursday, otherwise I'm going to be so busy I won't even be able to touch it till after the holidays. Other than to hopefully develop some solo rules that is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jarome
United States
Niles
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I emailed Crypto support to see the latest, and here is what I got back:

Thank you for your patience. Unfortunately, the shipment of the DC Deck Building Game had a recent delay in reaching our office and has been re-scheduled to arrive by next Friday at the latest. We are unable to expedite the shipment as it is out of our hands and we apologize for the extended length of time this will take to arrive. We plan to have all pre-orders fulfilled as soon as the shipment arrives. Once your order is processed, you will receive another email stating your order has been processed and will be shipped the same day. The email will also contain the tracking number associated with your order number which can be viewed at fedex.com.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your patience and understanding. If any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

All I can say is "lame..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next Friday, as in almost two weeks? Wish I knew, I woulda just went to the store. Very disappointed here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Midnight Rider wrote:
Next Friday, as in almost two weeks? Wish I knew, I woulda just went to the store. Very disappointed here.

Same here. I pre-ordered so I could get the promo, then they announced that stores would be able to get them this time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jarome
United States
Niles
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I'm tempted to cancel my order and just get it from one of the stores that already has it in stock (just how is it that they do and the freaking company doesn't, anyways?), Martian Manhunter be damned...

Very disappointing experience overall

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My guess is they got shipped directly to a distributor from the manufacturer. The distributor then ships some to Cryptozoic so they can fill their direct orders while stores got them direct from the distributor.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Surfmonkey01 wrote:
I'm tempted to cancel my order and just get it from one of the stores that already has it in stock (just how is it that they do and the freaking company doesn't, anyways?), Martian Manhunter be damned...

but i think you are locked in and cannot cancel now (mine says processing and unable to be cancelled).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jarome
United States
Niles
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jbabel wrote:
Surfmonkey01 wrote:

but i think you are locked in and cannot cancel now (mine says processing and unable to be cancelled).

Mine has said that since about 30 seconds after the order was originally placed, so I'm not sure how much stock I put into that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Crypto's store page says the following...

"All Pre-orders made as of December 3, 2012 will arrive during mid-December."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so we got screwed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jarome
United States
Niles
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I added a copy to an order I was making at Noble Knight last night, and it shipped out already this morning. I shot an email to Crypto just asking to just cancel my preorder, so we'll see how that goes...

I think I need to stop direct preordering. Between the Plaid Hat Mice & Mystics debacle and now this, I'm sorta soured on the whole process... I think from now on I just wait for stores to get stuff in...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just got the same form response an earlier poster got, basically it's shipping Friday, thanks and sorry! I would cancel too but I want the promo.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to my shipping notice, it's expected to be here sometime this Friday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Casey Hughes
United States
West Des Moines
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Midnight Rider wrote:
According to my shipping notice, it's expected to be here sometime this Friday.

Same here. Even got an e-mail notification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarrod Babel
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
no email yet for me...checked website and it says shipped at midnight on 12/5 and the fed ex tracking info has not been processed and gives an estimated delivery date of 12/11. Last preorder from cryptozoic for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.