Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
bryan wills
United States
Wonder Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will the new scenarios be available for purchase or download? I've only played the first one. I've played a couple times with the carpenter and a couple with the cook. My success rate is around 50% and I love it. Any comments or opinions on the other scenarios? I'd like to know which ones people like and dislike!

Thanks,

Bryan

P.S. Scenario one is brilliant!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michail Giannis
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's gonna be free to download...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, scenario one is great fun. I play mainly with the explorer, and he is certainly the character I have had the greatest success with in solo play.

On Thursday last week, I beat scenario 2 for the first time. I thought it was very hard. Again I was playing as the explorer. I'm not sure if the carpenter would be better suited to this scenario though.

I decided that I would play each scenario in turn, and only allowed to proceed to the next one, once I had succeeded at the current one.

I hope scenario 3 will be "beaten" today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bryan wills
United States
Wonder Lake
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice!,

I think I'll give scenario 2 a shot today too. Thanks for the input!

Bryan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robin Lees
Denmark
Billund
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A fatal wood "miscalculation" caused me to fail scenario 3 in the final round. Message to self: Remember you can't gather the extra resource, AND build the Lifeboat in the same (final) round :-(

My explorer WILL be triumphant, and rescue Jenny!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Holzer
Austria
Innsbruck
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
ukdane wrote:
A fatal wood "miscalculation" caused me to fail scenario 3 in the final round. Message to self: Remember you can't gather the extra resource, AND build the Lifeboat in the same (final) round :-(

My explorer WILL be triumphant, and rescue Jenny!

Well, think positive: Your are now stuck on the same island with jenny
And if you played solo, and keep friday under control (maybe you tie him together with dog to a tree), you can have a good time with her.kiss

...the only problem is that she wants to rest the hole day and not even considering on cleaning up the camp or cooking something...well...

know your prioritys!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Georg D.
Germany
Höxter
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so skip the next scenarios and go on with 'family robinson' ;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.