Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nick L
United States
Eagan
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
via http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1545517208/agents-of-sme...

We are so close, I can't wait! I have several groups of gamers waiting for that copy to hit my front stoop so they can try it. Looks like there will be a bunch of SMERSH nights soon...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Jarome
United States
Niles
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Sweeeeet! Cannot wait!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't wait for this to show up!!!

And nick...
NO KINGS. TEAM THE BEST TEAM.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Beasi
United States
Easthampton
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got a UPS My Choice notification to expect a package from Georgia on Tuesday. I'm assuming it's this, woo!

Edit: It occurs to me that it could also be Noblemen from Tasty Minstrel.

Edit 2: It was. blush
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
seqiro wrote:
I just got a UPS My Choice notification to expect a package from Georgia on Tuesday. I'm assuming it's this, woo!

I hope they're not doing this alphabetically by last name. If so, I'll be near the end of the process! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willows
United States
Woburn
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
seqiro wrote:

I hope they're not doing this alphabetically by last name. If so, I'll be near the end of the process! cry

But still before me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deb Wentworth
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alphabetically by name, I squeak by.
Alphabetically by state name, you squeak by.
Numerically by age? Please no!~
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boo...I ordered mine from CSI. I searched Amazon and this is what it read:

In stock on December 21, 2012.
Order it now.
Ships from and sold by CoolStuffIncgames.

I'm too impatient.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yeh Fang
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mvettemagred wrote:
seqiro wrote:

I hope they do this reverse alphabetically by first name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope they ship according to most handsomest man alive. That would mean I would get mine...oh look, here it is now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hepcat1 wrote:
I hope they ship according to most handsomest man alive. That would mean I would get mine...oh look, here it is now.

My wife says I'm on the top of that list, but she's biased. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Baker
United States
Elmira
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Don't touch me there!!! Now I need a tongue bath.
mbmbmbmbmb
hepcat1 wrote:

That must be why mine was delivered Saturday in a red velvet lined chest carried by 6 Victoria's Secret models. Then they took turns reading me the directions before our first play together.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Wilson
United States
Lawrenceville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm one of the several people who is helping Jason package and get these games shipped.. I'll just say that two storage units worth of boxes is an impressive sight. So is seeing Jason's sanity slowly slipping away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven riola

joliet
Illinois
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian,
Pack mine up today! Thanks! It'd be much appreciated!!!

Dp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yeh Fang
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
No me, me! But in a serious note, we're in the process of moving (any day now we'll get a 2 day notice) so it would be great to get it before it happens. I'd hate for the shipment to get lost in the shuffle (we're moving from 2nd floor to 6th floor and maybe the doorman will redirect the delivery guy, but maybe not)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thearkhammonk wrote:
Brian,
Pack mine up today! Thanks! It'd be much appreciated!!!

Dp

Sorry, I already Paypal'ed Brian a $20 to pack up my copy first. Money talks and all that, ya know.

(just kidding)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Wilson
United States
Lawrenceville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bribery would totally work with me... however... when I'm there (and I work full time so this has been an off-hours effort for me, anyway), Jason's the one printing out and applying the shipping labels. The most I can do is drop an extra poker chip or bonus card in your box, and even then I don't know if it's your box (see previous sentence ).

But at any rate it IS coming along. It's just a lot of work, as one might imagine! Also, if anyone needs used plastic shipping pallets, please send Jason a message.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Pontiff
United States
Houma
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Take ya'll time and don't let anyone rush you. I want my game in great condition and not rushed and beat up. LOL!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Bourne
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
www.earthbanana.com
badge
Damn, it feels good to be a hamster!
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome... really can't wait to get this in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Wilson
United States
Lawrenceville
GA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fryd Pickles wrote:
Take ya'll time and don't let anyone rush you. I want my game in great condition and not rushed and beat up. LOL!!!

The game boxes themselves are actually really sturdy! I was pleasantly surprised. The seal is good too; Of all the games I own that could fall off a top shelf this is one of few that wouldn't pop open upon landing.

But I'll wear silk gloves going forward.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ruescher
United States
West Milford
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
mvettemagred wrote:
seqiro wrote:

The bad news is they mis-spelled your name as Zmith
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cactus god
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LycanBlood wrote:
hepcat1 wrote:

That must be why mine was delivered Saturday in a red velvet lined chest carried by 6 Victoria's Secret models. Then they took turns reading me the directions before our first play together.

I could be wrong but I THINK you fell asleep after watching the Lifetime TV Movie they made after this happened to me, and then you incorporated it into your own dream ;( I'm deeply sorry for this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Cunningham
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cactusgod wrote:
LycanBlood wrote:
hepcat1 wrote:

I could be wrong but I THINK you fell asleep after watching the Lifetime TV Movie they made after this happened to me, and then you incorporated it into your own dream ;( I'm deeply sorry for this.

I saw that the other night. Wasn't it called "To Sleep With Danger" or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.