Greenville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just want to say that this person
Secret Santa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

is the most awesome person in the world!

I was grateful enough to win his drawing for Shadowrift. I thought it might be a while before I received it, but I got a package yesterday!

Opened it up and there was Shadowrift sitting on my doorstep. Plus cool tokens for the game.

Secret Santa
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
you are my hero. When my husband finds a job and we get caught up on our bills, I am going to pay your kindness forward.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
torontoraptors
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Secret Santa... I don't know you you are and I don't know what you want but Have a extra nice Christmas because of this! You deserve it=)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Likos
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree, and will piggy back on your thread.

I am a teacher pretty much living paycheck to paycheck and avid boardgamer. I work in a school for disadvantaged kids, and have begun an afterschool boardgaming club...Neither the school nor I have the budget to donate items to my club, so I began by using some of my own titles, well eventually pieces get lost etc...so I stopped bringing my own games.

SSS has increased my clubs collection of 4 games to 5 games!

THANK YOU SSS.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Hill
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree with all the above expressed sentiments, and will definitely be thinking of Triple-S and wishing him (or her?) well this coming Christmas.

However, I am also wondering why Leslie got some shiny glass stones to go with Shadowrift and I didn't! soblue
(only joking! it's an awesome gift with or without shiny glass stones )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.