Recommend
16 
 Thumb up
 Hide
26 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: Star Wars: X-Wing - Price Drop on Amazon rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brain
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
All expansions are $7.99 on Amazon.com right now with free Prime shipping. If I didn't already have too many Wave 1 expansions, I'd be all over that sale.
6 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Deniper Deniper
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
Wowo...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
zach hacz
United States
ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
I learnd the art of sudection from James Brown in a hot tub.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
Sigh... I guess I could have to buy some more ships. Think I might paint some of the new ones maybe give some as gifts. curse you George Lucas for taking all my money over the years. I could have put two kids I don't have through college by now.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
kamekkusu wrote:
... too many Wave 1 expansions...


Impossible!!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom brown
United Kingdom
Stanley
Co. Durham
flag msg tools
CROM THE INVINCIBLE, SAVIOR OF THE GRUNGE MASTERS DAUGHTER
badge
HE JUST CANT BE KILLED, OR CAN HE???
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
shame I cant order some to the UK from the american website
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo Donoso
Brazil
RIBEIRÃO PRETO
Sao Paulo
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
ironman99 wrote:
shame I cant order some to the UK from the american website
They don't ship to Brazil either =(
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Miceli
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Dead Man's Doubloons
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
Hector131 wrote:
kamekkusu wrote:
... too many Wave 1 expansions...


Impossible!!


More is always better??

Picked up one more of each - can't pass up that pricepoint!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
Hector131 wrote:
kamekkusu wrote:
... too many Wave 1 expansions...


Impossible!!


I have enough ships to have a 300 v 300 pt game I like large battles but I need to save room for Wave 2... and Wave 3...

Here's a picture of what I currently have:


2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean D.
Canada
Langley
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
kamekkusu wrote:
Hector131 wrote:
kamekkusu wrote:
... too many Wave 1 expansions...


Impossible!!


I have enough ships to have a 300 v 300 pt game I like large battles but I need to save room for Wave 2... and Wave 3...

Here's a picture of what I currently have:



Well, it looks like you have a good start anyway.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
Dangit. Deal not available from amazon.ca
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP! WOW!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Anthony Robinson
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
Indeed, thanks for the heads up. I believe I am now happy with all my Wave 1 stuff... hurry up February!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Brannan
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Price Drop on Amazon
Thanks for the heads up!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Hot Deals
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Josephus wrote:
Thanks for the link.

Depending on which way you look at it; I've either just saved a load of money or spent a load of money I was not planning to.


I know what you mean...just spent another $17 because of this
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan W
United States
Jersey City
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I am new to this game but figured I would stock up and trade any ones I don't use much. Is there any ships that tend to see more or the most play in 100 pt games or is it really just dependent on your strategy?
 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
KillahGorillah wrote:
I am new to this game but figured I would stock up and trade any ones I don't use much. Is there any ships that tend to see more or the most play in 100 pt games or is it really just dependent on your strategy?


TIE fighters definitely and 2nd would be the x-wing. you would probably only use 1 y-wing, maybe 2 TIE advanced.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
I ordered four and received two damaged. Tie advanced had one panel broken off and the x-wing cannons are seriously all bent up. That was seriously fast shipping.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Eding
United States
Toledo
Ohio
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hector131 wrote:
kamekkusu wrote:
... too many Wave 1 expansions...


Impossible!!


FTFY

4 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jtabler wrote:
I ordered four and received two damaged. Tie advanced had one panel broken off and the x-wing cannons are seriously all bent up. That was seriously fast shipping.


Oh crap. Does anybody else have a similar experience? This is the first time I heard of people receiving broken ships I'm worried this is an amazon thing.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brain
United States
Belvidere
Illinois
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
dyeyk2000 wrote:
jtabler wrote:
I ordered four and received two damaged. Tie advanced had one panel broken off and the x-wing cannons are seriously all bent up. That was seriously fast shipping.


Oh crap. Does anybody else have a similar experience? This is the first time I heard of people receiving broken ships I'm worried this is an amazon thing.


I've ordered a total of 24 ships from Amazon and they were all in perfect condition.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason's Good Twin
United States
New Cumberland
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
kamekkusu wrote:
dyeyk2000 wrote:
jtabler wrote:
I ordered four and received two damaged. Tie advanced had one panel broken off and the x-wing cannons are seriously all bent up. That was seriously fast shipping.


Oh crap. Does anybody else have a similar experience? This is the first time I heard of people receiving broken ships I'm worried this is an amazon thing.


I've ordered a total of 24 ships from Amazon and they were all in perfect condition.


Well, mine were jumbling around with sparse packaging along with netrunner and galaxy trucker, so perhaps they got beat up there. Although, that doesn't explain the 30degree bends in the x-wing cannons.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Yeackle
United States
San Luis Obispo
California
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
jtabler wrote:
Well, mine were jumbling around with sparse packaging along with netrunner and galaxy trucker, so perhaps they got beat up there. Although, that doesn't explain the 30degree bends in the x-wing cannons.


When it first came out some folk were getting replacements via FFG for the more badly assembled ones (or damaged naturally). Their website will have a form you can fill out. g'luck!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Vanden Heuvel
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
Gaamessz... need more Gaammesz...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
and the price is back up.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.