Daniel
United States
Santee
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Your chance to get Company of Heroes and its expansions for as little as a dollar if you so choose. The money goes to charity and you choose how much to pay!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Full S
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Company of Heroes is a good WW2 RTS series, and worth a dollar. I'd still suggest people pay a little more to beat the average, if only because the thought of stereotypical grognards* exposed to the glory of Saints Row 3 pleases me. It's totally a wargame. Honest.

No, you don't need to play the series, there's a brief Star Wars-style opening crawl which explains everything you need to know.

__
* The black-and-white ones in my Featherstone books, for instance, and other images of Very Serious People arguing about rule 12.9.8.2.3a's applicability to zones of control on rainy days between the third and seventh of June 1943. Grognads' posting style, on the other hand, would fit right in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.