Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Glickman
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Just bought the game, a good deal of fun.

Question is, how do we random effectively?

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The best way I've seen is to number each of the heroes (1-15), Masterminds (1-4), Schemes (1-8), etc. and then grab a random number generator or dice roller - there're plenty of those in app form or on the web.

Hopefully, UDE will release randomiser cards sometime in the future...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Sziklas

San Antonio
Texas
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I separate 1 of each type needed to random. I have a set of 1 of each villain, another with each henchmen, heroes, ect. I store them this way. After I select the needed types I grab the rest of the cards for each type. When putting away in just keep out one of each again and put back with the groups I mentioned earlier. It's always ready to play that way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony
United States
Lawton
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the app called "start player". I made custom lists which it can then randomize for me each time
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played someone else's copy, but when I get my own, I plan to do it exactly as I do with Dominion. I'll use a plasti-band for each "set". Then I just reach into the heroes and grab as many sets as I need etc. This GREATLY speeds up setup and takedown and as the game grows with more expansions, it won't increase my setup time. Right now, I almost don't want to play Dominion if we aren't using my cards because it takes FOREVER to set up anyone else's.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Corban
Canada
Newmarket
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been using the following iOS app for randomization.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/ichoose-random/id408979230?u...

It's not pretty, but it gets the job done and it is free. You type in the categories of villains, etc, and the app can generate a randomized, non-repeating list. It works very well and quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McD
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dice- d30 and multiples of d6

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Rosenbaum
Israel
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/893319/legendary-randomizer

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.