jose silva
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Artocarpus heterophyllus
mbmbmbmbmb
Run before its gone! Obviously among all essen releases I want, the only one they have in stock is exactly TGZ, the only essen 2012 title I already have
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
$109 http://www.gamesurplus.com/product_info.php?%20products_id=2...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great price!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
Hopefully other retailers, online and brick, won't be far behind...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:

They would have to import it. It won't be available through their usual distribution channels. If you want it and don't want to import it yourself you'll need to get it from Funagain or Gamesurplus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thor's service at Gamesurplus is phenomenal. You can't go wrong with ordering from him.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
jschlickbernd wrote:
Cole Wehrle wrote:

They would have to import it. It won't be available through their usual distribution channels. If you want it and don't want to import it yourself you'll need to get it from Funagain or Gamesurplus.

I ordered through CLS who said that they were expecting it sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas. I was hoping that Gamesurplus's stock was an indication that CLS would have it shortly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Schlickbernd
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do you mean Coolstuff? It's not listed in their inventory. Otherwise I don't know CLS.

Now I remember. They would still have to be importing it because it's not available from ACD Distributing or Alliance Distributing, the two main US distributors. There may be some European distributors who are willing to sell to OLGS's however, but that I'm not familiar with. You can always send CLS an email and ask.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CLS Games -- Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
United States
Kennesaw
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jschlickbernd wrote:
Do you mean Coolstuff? It's not listed in their inventory. Otherwise I don't know CLS.

Now I remember. They would still have to be importing it because it's not available from ACD Distributing or Alliance Distributing, the two main US distributors. There may be some European distributors who are willing to sell to OLGS's however, but that I'm not familiar with. You can always send CLS an email and ask.

Our copies are on the water and we will be arriving in the U.S. soon. (we will update as we have more specifics). It is important to understand that no release date estimate from any publisher is ever solid until the container with games has cleared customs in the destination country. In the U.S., customs clearance typically takes about 1-2 days. But, if the container gets selected for X-Ray screening by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, that can add several days to several weeks to release date.

Respectfully,

Robert S. Solow
CLS Games
Atlanta's Board Game Warehouse
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bharath Allam
United States
Sammamish
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is interested, I have a copy in shrink available which is in marketplace. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.