1 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: My New Games - Noah Project and Inception rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adrian Cui
Canada
flag msg tools

I've just designed, I think, 2 very wonderful games. One game is about 2012 prediction and the Noah Ark, another one is inspired by the hot movie Inception. These are 2 perfect themes to convert into a game. Please find brief descriptions as follows:

Noah Project: It’s a one player game with 2 maps. In this game, you will act as the project lead of the construction of Noah Ark in order to prevent the potential disaster of the Doomsday. In order to win, you have to raise funds, make investments, monitor the construction process, and handle with unknown circumstances in a strategic way. Can you believe you can do this? Prove it by yourself!

Inception: It’s a one player game with 5 maps. As a professional detective, you will break into a criminal’s dream worlds to obtain the top secret of an international Mafia organization. You have to fight with this guy’s powerful protection systems, and resolve different tasks with great efforts. Can you return to the reality by completing this mission impossible or lost eternally in your subconscious? Try your best and good blessing to you!

Do you have any ideas or suggestions about my games? Please go to my Facebook page and give me a thumb. Thanks.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Paper-and-Pencil-Games/3889255...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.