Popular Tags: [View All]
OJB
Germany
Kitzingen
flag msg tools
Spieletreff Kitzingen
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everybody!

If I build a power plant and the scientist on the project tile is mine, I have to remove him. So can I dicide to keep him in my hand and earning 1 expertise or send him to a summit topic like the same case if an other player remove him as a part of his action?

Thanks for answer

OJB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bartosz Popow
Poland
Gdynia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Sorry for the wrong answer.I've got to read this section more carefully.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chasseur d'Ours
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BartP wrote:
No, you don't remove him, it stays on the power plant and nothing happens to him.

False
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chasseur d'Ours
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
generationX wrote:
Hi everybody!
So can I dicide to keep him in my hand and earning 1 expertise or send him to a summit topic like the same case if an other player remove him as a part of his action?

Thanks for answer

OJB

YES, but only to keep him in your hand (don't earn 1 more expertise) or send him to a summit topic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
generationX wrote:
Hi everybody!

If I build a power plant and the scientist on the project tile is mine, I have to remove him. So can I dicide to keep him in my hand and earning 1 expertise or send him to a summit topic like the same case if an other player remove him as a part of his action?

Thanks for answer

OJB

When you build the power plant, you have to use your Free Scientist Move action to move your scientist away first, then you can build. This is different from what happens when you kick out someone else's scientist. You can move your scientist anywhere allowed by the Free Scientist Move action (which obviously doesn't earn you any expertise at that time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
OJB
Germany
Kitzingen
flag msg tools
Spieletreff Kitzingen
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Ben!

Thanks for the quick answer I want to be sure that I've played it right

Greedings

OJB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.