Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

just a question to the "false Prophet" card:

Can I migrate only my citizens or also citizens from other players AND can I migrate on/from any tile or only from tiles, on which there is a church of mine (with an active meeple)?

Regards
Mario

P.S. In general the card is quite clear on that: I can move any citizen (own and foreign ones) from everywhere on the board for every of my meeples in my church. I only want to go for sure, that`s why I´m asking....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Boelinger
France
Nice
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Only yours
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thnx for the reply!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, so why would anyone select this instead of a standard Migrate action?

The migrate action allows you to move all your units, False Prophet only allows you to move one citizen for each temple you control. Migrate does not have a limit to the number of times a player uses that action, so it can't be just to allow a second move.

What am I missing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Willie Illie
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
False Prophet does not require an action disc, and can be done along with another action that does.

Perhaps you are confused about actions? Each round in the turn, you can perform an action disc action, use a character or progress card, and use a market or port.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I will need to re-read that. I hadn't realized how that worked, I thought the black arrow was an "action" only the owner could do. Thanks, this certainly clears up why it's an advantage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.